2016 Winners – “Boots, Buckles & Bling”
Best of Show: Bonnie Jensen – Regal Prince
- Oil & Acrylic 1st Place: David J. Harris – Branding Time
- Oil & Acrylic 2nd Place: Kay Webb – Puss & Boots and the Mule
- Watercolor 1st Place: Lori Burchinal – Grandma’s Boots
- Watercolor 2nd Place: Jennie M. Loy – Cowgirl’s Bouquet
- Drawing 1st Place: Jean Taylor-Starr – Zentangle Bling
- Sculpture 1st Place: Paul Clawson – Slinger
- Oil & Acrylic 1st Place: Kay Webb – Provo River
- Oil & Acrylic 2nd Place: Linda Stover – Fountain Green Blacksmith Shop
- Watercolor 1st Place: Lori Burchinal – Glorious Rendezvous
- Watercolor 2nd Place: Holi Wagner – A Hard Day’s Work
- Drawing 1st Place: Susan Dart – Olivia
- Drawing 2nd Place: Penny Creasy – Summer Moose
- Sculpture 1st Place: Richard Middleton – Beauty in the Unusual Expose the Light
A reception for the artists, their families and the community was held on Thursday, June 9th at 6:30 PM to announce the winners and honor the hard work of all of the artists.
There were 52 entries submitted… 14 different cash prizes awarded to 12 very deserving artists. The show will remain on display at the Uintah County Heritage Museum through June 30th during regular hours.
Many, many thanks go to Deena Millecam who helped immensely with this show and kept us going.
Thanks also to the Uintah County Heritage Museum staff for all of their help and support… and to Jean Taylor-Starr and Linda Stover who helped hang the artwork… very nice job, ladies.
Thanks also to our jurors for this show, Brock Thorne and Johanna Fiffe. They did a great job.